Friday, May 25, 2007

The first post....

Well, here we go. Time to join the newest crazy and have a blog! I tried to create one for Hailey and one for Ryan, but there is just not enough time to do that. So, I am going to try to keep just one...for our family. Hopefully I can keep up with this.

This past week was BUSY (for Hailey at least)!! All week she has swimming lessons (she is a FISH if you didn't know that already). Then, Monday was her last field trip with her Preschool. Tuesday night was the Preschool end-of-year party, and Wednesday was the official last day of preschool. Thursday was the last day for gymnastics and swimming! Lots of "lasts"...but only for a few months! She is excited that it is now summer and is wondering why she has to still wear a coat (it is cold outside!!) and why her swimming pool isn't up in the backyard yet.

Ryan...well...he is Ryan. Finally talking a lot more. Of course his favorites are still "Costco", "Wal-Mart", "Pop", "Fishing", and "Boat." Last night I went to check on him and he was waving his arms around. Then he opened his eyes. I asked him "Hey buddy, what are you doing??" and he looked at me and said "fishies." Oh my....he is just like his daddy!!!!!!!!

Last weekend we went to the Billings Zoo for a little while. It was a beautiful day and it was fun to walk around for a little bit, and then play with the kids. OF COURSE I brought my camera! :)


Both kids are excited to go the cabin this weekend for THREE DAYS (so are Chris and I)!! We plan to relax, play, go on 4-wheeler rides, hikes, lots of fishing (maybe a picnic at Wild Bill?!?), a trip to the zoo in Red Lodge (as well as the candy store!!), and anything else we dream up! :) Here are a couple of pictures of our last trip to the cabin...and our 1st ever campfire at the cabin!
Talk to you again soon!!!

No comments: