Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cookies -- take 2

Over the weekend we made more COOKIES!! This time it was cutout cookies. We made the cookies on Saturday morning (that was a mess with the flour and trying to control the amount of cookie dough Chris and Hailey ate!!). Then, on Sunday morning we decorated the cookies!! There was frosting and sprinkles ALL OVER the kitchen. Ryan's favorite was putting red hots in his WATER and mixing them up. They were his "fishies"...the kid needs some time to go fishing I guess. :) It was fun, and Hailey lasted a lot longer than I thought she would!! She is becoming quite a pro at decorating cookies now.

Ryan holding one of his finished cookies, and all the finished cookies!!
And, check out Hailey hard at work. She didn't know I was recording her. She is singing one of her songs from Sunday School. :)

And, we ventured out-of-the-box and made moose, fish, and bear cookies. They cannot be forgotten on Christmas, can they!?!? :) Aren't they cute!??!!! They are HUGE cookies too!

No comments: