Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Little Gym dance/gymnastics performance

Last Wednesday, January 9th, was Hailey's dance & gymnastics show week. There were TONS of girls there...and a lot of parents too!!! The night started out a little slow. First, Hailey had her tap performance. She did GREAT!! They don't do that much, but still fun to see her trying to do it. Then was the ballet show. Hailey started acting all tired, "I don't wanna dance," and all the fun things that come out of her when she IS tired and needs to go home and to bed. :) She pulled the "I have to go potty" card ... even though she went 10 minutes before and MISSED the entire ballet performance. I was anxious to see how the gymnastics part would go given her attitude with the dance part!!

Dance pictures :

Well, thankfully, she WOKE UP and was ready to go for gymnastics. She was running all over, acting as goofy as ever, and had a great time showing off. She finally got up for the headstand, worked on the balance beam and the high bars, and so much more! They really do have fun!! :)




At the end, every girl got a metal. It was a fun night and I was proud of her for doing as much as she did!! :)

No comments: