Friday, February 1, 2008

Our little fish

Well, Hailey finished up another session of swimming lessons last night. She was in level 2 (there are 6 levels at this school) and now I am proud to report...she is ready for LEVEL THREE!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Hailey!! It is funny though....I told her that she passed level 2 and can go to level 3 next time and she started crying. "I want to stay in level 2. I don't want to go to level 3!!! I want to stay in level 2 FOREVER." Oh, poor thing! She loves the teachers in level 2, and level 3 is quite a bit more work. I have been watching them and she will be there for quite some time working and learning. We plan to take February off from swimming and in March start her in level 3!!! :)

1 comment:

The Tree House said...

Great Job Hailey!!! We are so proud of you. You will have so much fun at the next level.

Love,
KECH