Tuesday, May 13, 2008

He did it!!

On Friday, May 9th, Ryan got a certificate from daycare (one I wasn't sure he would ever get)...."Ryan Pilcher is potty trained! I'm not a baby anymore!" YAHOO RYAN!!! He was so excited that he got to wear underwear to Toddle Town on Monday. I was too! ;) So, when we picked him up, I expected to see him in new clothes. NOPE! He was dry all day yesterday...even at nap! He loved that he got to sit at the "big kid table" for lunch and snack too. My baby is growing up too fast. He isn't at the cute baby table...he is with the big kids. What happened?!?! Where did the time to?!?! Ryan, we are so proud of you, little man! :)

1 comment:

The Tree House said...

Way to go Ryan! We are so proud of you. Keep up the good work. So Dawn, what can you share with me? :)