Thursday, February 19, 2009

Home Depot Day

On the first Saturday of the month, Home Depot has a project for kids to do (Thanks KRIS for telling us about it!!). Since the kids and I were in town on Sat, Feb 7, we thought we would try it out! We got there and what FUN we had. It was easy, nice set up, cute project, and FREE! And, the kids of course LOVED it!

Here they are at Home Depot still, wearing their orange aprons (cute!!), and showing off their finished heart trinket boxes.


After that, we went to buy paints so we could really finish them. We didn't paint them until Sunday, but I was so proud of both of them. Hailey's looks fantastic and she took her time on everything. Ryan, believe it or not, took his time a little too. It looks much better than I thought it would! :) Let me know what you think. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice boxes kids from Papa and Grandma. You did a GREAT job painting them.