Monday, March 9, 2009

Crazy kids

Saturday night the kids were acting all crazy and having a fun time. I was sure that was going to END as soon as I brought the camera out, but it didn't! :)

First...Ryan! He has been saying the following for some time now, but I can never get him to say it on the camera. This isn't his best, but it shows it for the most part. He will say "The ladies love me" and move his arms all crazy. Usually the arms move slower than this, but it still is all silly like he usually does. :)



Now, Hailey! :) She was standing on her chair singing this song (and various verses too) for quiet a while. Ten minutes into it, you start to get sick of hearing "let's dance" over and over and over again! :) Still, I wanted to capture Hailey. She is growing up soooo much and it is hard to see sometimes. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute dances Hailey and Ryan, Wait till high school dances come.

Grandma