Finding their eggs in the house on Easter morning....

Then it was time to dig into their baskets....complete with fresh, yummy chocolate from Germany and gummy bears too!

As you can see from the picture above, Hailey wanted to get dressed right away! :) Then Ryan finally got dressed and I got a cute picture of them together!! I love it!!

And of course one of each of them! :)
And, after church and a yummy lunch, we had the egg hunt outside. We had to use the front and back yard to use up all the eggs! :)
Ready........................set..................................go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told you they had plenty of eggs to find! Yes...multiple buckets just for them! :) And, Ryan was so excited to sort his candy...that is all he wanted to do when it was over! :) Cute.
We had a fun, and busy Easter, but loved every minute of it! :)










2 comments:
CJ was into looking at what was in everything too. We just had money but they were excited about getting all of the money. Looks like the kids had a fun time. We will probably have that many eggs when the kids get bigger. LOL
Forgot to post that I love them in their Easter outfits. Where did you get the cute dress for Hailey! They look so grown up!
Post a Comment