Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Soccer star

Ryan had his first soccer game on Saturday, Sept 5. He was SO EXCITED and I lost count of how many times he asked me "How much longer until my soccer game??!!?!" He did fantastic too. Went right over to warm up with the team, and sat on the bench while the other kids took their turn to play. Then, it was Ryan's turn! He got out there and was running all over. And, most importantly, he was having FUN! I didn't hear "I am tired" or "I don't want to play" or anything like that. He did want to just stand my the net a few times so we had to "encourage" him to go get the ball first! :) If you need something fun to watch, come to one of these games. I can guarantee a few laughs!!

Here is Ryan with his team at the beginning of the game..."GO TEAM!" And, him in action. Look for the RED shorts and the #7 jersey.


He doesn't look like he is having fun, does he!??! :) And, he was so excited that HE got the snack and not Hailey this time!!


Way to go Ryan!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ryan. Now those are diffently action shots. He sure was running with all his might. I can't wait to see him in action. Love Grandma