Oh those poor kittens. I wonder if they regret coming home with us!?!? :) I saw these Halloween costumes for cats at Target and picked up 2 of them. I thought it would be fun, but that the kittens would NEVER let the kids put the costumes on them. I was WRONG! Hailey got both cats to wear them...and not freak out. What is wrong with these kittens?!?! :) I couldn't believe it. Now, don't get me wrong, they didn't keep them on that long, but it was still much longer than I would have thought! :)
Look at the love of the animals! :) They share Hunter's water with him (cute, huh??!?!) and I couldn't find them one day and then saw them all cozy in the basket with gloves and hats in it. Nice! :)
2 comments:
The kittens are so cute!
Never heard about the kittens Halloween outfits before but they sure are cute. Mom
Post a Comment