CHRISTMAS!!!
After the Maczkowicz's left, we spent Sunday getting the house looking like Christmas! We got the tree up (but didn't decorate it until tonight...Monday). We got all the decorations out and up. The kids were excited to get their trees up in their rooms!! :) When I was putting out the snowman village with fake snow, my little photographer went into action. Before I knew it, Hailey had both kittens covered in fake snow, snapping pictures away. She even used some fake holly with berries! Ryan was the "assistant" and loved it. I am sure she got some great pictures, but I like mine more. Look at how she got right down there with the kittens...she has so many choices for what she wants to be when she grows up! :)
The kids did like helping with the ornaments too. It is unreal...we have the tree up and ready to go ... and it isn't December yet. I LOVE IT! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment