After Grandma and Papa left this afternoon, I thought it was a good time to make sugar cookies and decorate them for Santa. I am so SICK of cookies after doing this....good thing we don't have to do it for a
looong time again! :) The kids did help with cutting the cookies out, and of course with frosting them too! Ryan lasted longer this year than in the past years, and actually took time to decorate the cookies! Hailey made her own cookies...not just those from the cutters. She made a little girl sleeping with a blanket and then a mountain...ALL ON HER OWN. Then she took the time to decorate it. Seriously, I have NO IDEA where this creative, artist gene came from. It is amazing! SHE is amazing! :)
Here is Ryan decorating a cookie! :) Soon after this picture I made him take his shirt off because there was more frosting on his shirt than the cookies! :)
And my little artist! Seriously, look at the mountain scene! That is a single cookie! I LOVE HER!!! :)
Santa is sure going to enjoy these cookies (and there are 3 more trays like this!!).
1 comment:
Hailey and Ryan, Great JOB!!!! The coookies sure look good. Hope Santa likes your cookies. I didn't even bake one batch of cookies this year. Love to you all. Mom
Post a Comment