Friday, February 12, 2010

Pre-Valentine's Day

Today both Ryan and Hailey have their Valentine's parties at school. It only seemed appropriate for them to wear their Valentine's shirts (this will get an extra day out of them!!). They were both so excited to go to school and have their parties...and get their valentine's and candy too! Hailey's class is having ice cream sundaes (YUM!) and Ryan gets to go on a field trip for preschool!! They both wanted to bring their lunch today and requested macaroni and cheese. I "spiced" it up a little with some red food coloring so they will have PINK MAC & CHEESE for lunch (they were both excited!!!). I love how these little things make their days!!!

Here are my cute kiddos before going to school today!


If you notice, Ryan's shirt says "The Ladies Love Me." I almost fainted when I saw that!!! Remember when he would say that and wave his arms?? I will have to find it and post the link here. It was just PERFECT for him this year! :) And, Hailey's is pink and pretty....just right for her too! :)

UPDATE : I found it....watch this video from March last year -> Ryan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The shirt fits him perfectly!!!!!!!!!!! Hailey looks really nice too. Wonder how pink mac and cheese looks. Fun for the kids tho. Mom