Well, it is 2011 already...time for me to just not worry about updating the blog and start fresh in the new year. I missed posting, but once I get a month behind it is hard to update. Then, 2 months behind. Then, well, you know how it goes! I cannot promise I will update as much as I did in 2009, but it should be more than 2010! :)
We had an AMAZING weekend at the cabin. We went up there on Thursday afternoon, and didn't get home until late Sunday afternoon. What did we do!??! Ummm...one word...RELAX! :) I cannot tell you how many games we played, but it was FUN! The kids LOVE Sorry Sliders, Qwirkle, Farkle, Yahtzee, Pass the Pigs, and so many other games. We didn't even watch that many movies we were too busy playing games!
Hailey also read THREE books while we were up there, and was using her timer to see how long it took her to finish the book (right around an hour a book) and would write a book report about it as well. She thought it was FUN...and I did too! :)
I will post a few pictures when I figure out how to get them off my NEW camera!!! :) Don't get too excited....it is a little point and shoot camera that I can carry in my purse. I got a new scrapbook I wanted last year, but didn't get to it, so this is the year. One picture every day...and a little caption about it. Not much. I am very excited to do it! It will showcase our LIFE...not just the big events of it. I want the kids to remember the little things...trips to Costco, playing with the cats, warming up their scented animals in the microwave before bed, what a mess the entry way looks like the night before school starts, etc. It is the little things that matter, and that is what I will focus on with this album. ;) I hope this excitement continues for the entire year! :)
I wish you all a happy 2011, and thanks for waiting for the posting to begin again. Please leave comments...I love knowing who is looking at the blog! :) Wish me luck!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment