Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A picnic & a sprinkler


I love that an ordinary night can turn into such a fun family time! This week and next week Hailey has swimming lessons from 5:45-6:15 so that really makes for a crazy night Monday to Thursday. We got home after swimming and were going to do the usual...eat supper, play a little, bath for the kids, and bed. Nothing special. Then, Hailey asked, "Can we have a picnic outside??" OF COURSE! So, we had our first picnic outside (for this year) and then we put the sprinkler on for a little fun. Hailey and Ryan didn't like how cold the water was!! It was a fun night. Wouldn't you know that they wanted to eat breakfast outside this morning too!! :)

The pictures are of :
(1) Hailey finally getting a little closer to the sprinkler
(2) Hailey chasing Ryan around the yard. I told them to keep going and going and going!!
(3) Oh come on...you know I had to turn the water on again after seeing that!! No screaming, just more playing once the water was back on.

No comments: