For anyone that knows me, I welcome $$ in any form!! So, last Thursday (July 5) Hailey came down after getting up in the morning and handed me a dollar bill, and then gave one to Chris too. I looked at her (lovingly) and asked her why she gave us some of her money. She looked up...completely innocent....and said "This money is for you because you buy me so much." She also wanted to know if I would keep it forever. Well....normally I would put in my purse, but this dollar bill will go in her scrapbook along with the story so we can always remember it! Ohhhhhh.... very happy and proud moment. Gotta love that girl! :)
1 comment:
What a sweetheart! I sure miss you guys and love that you FINALLY joined the world of blogging even though I don't do it that much. :)
Post a Comment