Sunday morning we were being lazy around the house and Rainya called to tell me she had another ticket if I wanted to buy it. Ryan was already asking about Ed and going up the hill, etc. by this time. When I told him we were going back, he really did scream and jump up and down!!! It was so cute!! They were both happy when I told them we could stop at Krispie Kreme to bring donuts for everyone too. :) Sunday we left around 1:00 PM and just came home for naps. Hailey got to play with Crystal after her nap, Ryan got me! :) After supper they had fun playing in the swimming pool. Hailey was the "teacher" and Ryan was the "student in swimming lessons." They both loved it!! :) And it was fun for me to watch too and see what Hailey remembers from swimming lessons! :)
Here are the pictures of the hill climb :
Ryan just waiting for another bike to go!!
Ryan ate SO MANY of these avocado chips I couldn't believe it. "More green chips please"
When we went to see Ed race, Ryan was chanting (all on his own) "Go Ed Go! Go Ed Go!!" It was so cute (and of course I have video)!
What were the girls doing when Ryan and I were watching Ed?? Playing in the shade. Sorry Ed...they could care less about the bikes! :)
Sunday...another HOT day!! We took the kids in the wagons to get ice cream/snow cones. Wouldn't you know it that the Haileys wanted to pull the wagons! :)
And...them enjoying their treats (and Ryan acting crazy!!)...
One more of Ryan playing with motorcycle toys. NO ONE could play with those...they were all his! :) (well...they were someone elses, but he was the temporary owner :))
Couldn't forget Ed!! :) Here he is leaving the camper...and riding the bike Ryan loved the most "yellow bike...go Ed go!!!" And he is going up the hill in the second picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment