So, I like this new video function that is available!!
Remember, yesterday was Hailey's first day of preschool in the afternoon with no nap...so we had a few "moments" that showed that she was tired! Even with that, she did GREAT at swimming lessons. I will include a little video of her jumping in the deep water....12 feet deep!!! Yikes! She was told to jump in and then float on her back. She did good..but did better the first time but I missed the jumping in part. :) I was going to include some pictures of her swimming, but they didn't turn out good in there with it being so dark in the building.
Enjoy the video!! Hailey is in the pink with cherries swimming suit if you have problems finding her. :)
1 comment:
What a great swimmer you have in your house. Very cute video. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment