Friday, September 7, 2007

These are my favorite

'Tis the season....the FALL SEASON! Most people know that I LOVE Fall and Halloween (especially decorating for it!). Well, the Halloween candy is out...and Chris loves the Brach's Mellowscreme pumpkins that come out this time of year. So, it was the opening night of the NFL season, so I picked up a bag to celebrate. I knew Hailey would love them, but Ryan...well...he doesn't really have a sweet tooth like Hailey and I do! :) I gave him one, and expected him to spit it out and say "no like this candy. gross." But, instead I got "those pumpkins very, very good. they are my favorite!" I have never hear him say "favorite" before...and how funny to hear it to those! Cute, huh? :)

Then, we put him to bed, and I hear him talking in his crib. I walked in there and I hear "I want two pumpkins." LOL! I told him no more pumpkins tonight and he told me "just 2 pumpkins"!! :) I bet you know what he wanted FIRST THING in the morning!! :)

Looks like the "bed fairy" might need to bring pumpkins instead of M&Ms now!!

No comments: