The one day the kids go to daycare....and look at what happens!! :) I walked in to pick up the kids and one teacher sees me and says "It isn't as bad as it looks." I see Hailey sitting on the counter with a red face (from crying) and a comb STUCK IN HER HAIR. Okay...that is tough not to laugh at!! :) They said that she and another little girl got 2 combs and were "playing". Hailey told me that she was trying to put a braid in her hair. Doesn't matter...her hair was in a KNOT around that comb! I took her home and attemped to get it off, but it wasn't working. Poor Hailey was crying "I don't want to go to the hotel with a comb in my hair." (we were leaving for the hotel weekend the next morning) I ended up taking her to the hairdresser and believe it or not, but she got it out without cutting a single hair! Not sure how that happened, but happy it did! :)
The before--->

And after --->
1 comment:
I feel bad for Hailey but thanks for the good laughs!! I started laughing out loud when I saw those. I bet it wasn't funny to her though!
Post a Comment