Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Is it summer??!

Hey Ryan....why are you wet?!?!?!

Ryan must have thought it was SUMMER outside last night (Monday, May 19)....cause when he was suppose to be playing in the sand or on the swing set, he decided to GO THROUGH THE SPRINKLER instead! I asked him if it was cold (which I know it was COLD water!), he said no! He just kept going up to the sprinkler over and over again! :) This from the kid that was AFRAID of the sprinklers last year!! He was freezing by the time he let me put dry clothes on him. Poor kid! I hope he doesn't get sick because it wasn't that warm out...lower 70s I think...and it was windy. He is crazy! :)

The second picture is of Chris running through with him! Ryan can get Chris to do most anything! :)

1 comment:

The Tree House said...

That looks like fun. I can not wait for it to warm up here so we can run through the sprinklers too!