Friday, June 27, 2008

House Update (6/26 & 6/27)

There is plenty going on in the house, but just nothing too exciting to take pictures of. :) Do you want to see the floor vents? the 3-zone heating ducts? where our shower is? all the vents for the plumbing? I didn't think so. :) BUT...today was kind of fun...our windows are all stained and ready to go in!! They were going to go in today (Friday), but they weren't sure when they would be delivered, so they are waiting until Monday. I will take pictures of them in!!! :) Just for a preview, here is the sliding door and the STACK of windows!!


Kind of a fun one for me....my kitchen can lights are in! :) There will also be a pendent light above the kitchen sink and also 3 pendent lights above the island (oh, and I get my under cabinet lights again too!!! building is fun :)).

No comments: