Monday, June 9, 2008

Mr & Mrs Adam DeCock

Congratulations to Adam & Jessica DeCock!! We went to their wedding on Saturday...and it was so beautiful! Jessica was stunning!! And, Adam didn't look too bad himself. ;) The kids had a great time and actually did very good. We left the wedding and Ryan told us "I wanna be married." So I asked him who he was going to marry. He just had to repeat himself..."I said I wanna be married." I think he changed his mind after I explained that he needed a wife. :)

I love the first picture below. It looks like Adam is playing with a toy truck, but he was trying to get Thomas to come down the aisle. :) Very cute!!


Two fun Hailey pictures...one of her and Kari enjoying a snack! :) And, this was my daughter most of the day...taking tons of pictures. I think she took more than me!! :) Love it!


And finally a super cute picture of Ryan, Hailey and Owen. We are sad that Mason (and Kendra) aren't here...but we will get a picture with all 4 of them next weekend :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are sad that we couldn't be there there too. They look great and how cute are our kids!!! See you soon!! Love Mason & Kendra