Even before all that, I had to take a picture of Ryan before preschool. What a stud!! Look at him in his Christmas shirt, "Daddy" jeans, and of course his new belt. HANDSOME!!
The concert was so fun. Ryan had no problem standing by his class and singing along. In fact, during the last song, Ryan and his friend Keatin (also in his Sunday School class too so they are buds!) were singing SO LOUD! It was quite funny! :) Here is the video of them yelling...umm...singing :)
Here is Ryan and McKenna! Cute friends!! And the second picture is Ryan singing (Keatin is in the red next to him).
Of course the kids got to decorate cookies for us (they ran out of sprinkles....I wonder why?!?! :) ) and a picture of the 3 Pilcher boys.
That was a fun program!! Now, 2 more to go! :)
1 comment:
Great job Ryan and I like your shirt and pants. Love Grandma and Papa
Post a Comment