Hey Dawn, Have you put anything on since New Years. If so I can't get it. Dad and I are moving to Del Pal Mar today and it will be closer to Downtown Cabo and has a really nice beach.
Hi to Hailey and Ryan from Grandma and Papa.
Hope you had a wonderful time at the cabin. Miss you all ..
3 comments:
5 4 3 2 1 Happy New Year 2009 to you too Hailey and Ryan. Cute hats. Hope 2009 will be just as good as 2008 and only better. Have a nice day.
Love Papa and Grandma
Dawn, Hi this is Mom.
The phone number here is 011-52-624-142-9000 Room 3125
Can you email me right back to let me know if you got this.
Call Becky just in case I didn't have her email right. \
Love Mom
Hey Dawn, Have you put anything on since New Years. If so I can't get it.
Dad and I are moving to Del Pal Mar today and it will be closer to Downtown Cabo and has a really nice beach.
Hi to Hailey and Ryan from Grandma and Papa.
Hope you had a wonderful time at the cabin. Miss you all ..
Love Grandma and Papa
Post a Comment