Sunday, July 19, 2009

Argentina

For those of you that don't know, I got to go to Buenos Aires, Argentina from Sat 7/11 to Sat 7/18. It was a looong flight, but so much fun. The best part of the entire trip was meeting the team I work with. What a fun group they are and now calls seem so different knowing that I KNOW who these people are! :) Next time I hope to have more time to see OUTSIDE the city! :)

Here is one shot of downtown BsAs and also a picture of the Hard Rock Cafe. I was told that I needed to get a shot glass for my dad. But, given that BsAs is 12 million people or something like that, I really didn't expect to see the Hard Rock Cafe. Imagine my surprise when we were walking and all of a sudden I SEE IT! I was so happy! :)


The other thing that my dad and Chris told me to do was eat some BEEF! :) So, I did! :) This steak was from a wonderful restaurant by our hotel. The guys on trip said it was the BEST BEEF EVER that they had!! :) I thought it was very good too!

No comments: