Poor little man...Ryan is sick. :( Monday when I picked him up from daycare, he had a temp, but Tylenol brought it right now. Tuesday morning he woke up fine so I brought him to daycare. Tuesday afternoon I got a call that Ryan had a 102 temp and that I needed to get him. Off I went! I got there and he was all clingy. Poor little guy! We came home, got some medicine and he was FINE! He was singing, dancing, playing baseball ("I hit it hard Mommy"), and anything else I didn't want him to do so I could work!! He really was fine....just one messy diaper and he was playing all night. He did get mad at me once when I was leaving a message for Chris and then hung up my phone. Ryan, who was in the backseat, said "Mommy, I talk to Daddy. NOT NICE!" He woke up this morning fine again...but I am waiting for the call from daycare that I need to get him early again.
On a side note...Hailey did AWESOME at daycare yesterday. She was of course all excited when I was there at 3pm to get her sick brother and she thought she was coming home. I let her pick...did she want to go home with Ryan and I, or stay and play with her friends. She picked to stay (I would have too!!). And she was helping as much as she could with Ryan. And overall in a GREAT mood! Gosh I love it when she is like that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment