Monday, October 1, 2007
Just like me
Friday night I was trying to get the kids to eat supper at Doug & Doran's house. Ryan decided he had enough...and got down from his chair and was sitting on the floor. I asked him to come back to the table and eat...to which he said "NO". Hailey got down, went over to Ryan, and in a soft, quiet voice said "Ryan, it is time to eat. You need to get back in your chair and eat your pizza." He looked at her and said "Don't want to, Don't have to!" (one of his favorite sayings right now!!). She looked at me, smiled, and said "Uhhh. Just like listening to me." I almost fell off my chair!!!!!! She is so darn cute sometimes!!!!!! yes, it is very much like listening to her...and funny that she knows it too!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment