Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sleepovers

Hailey can be so shy most days. But, lately, she hasn't been shy about one thing...sleepovers at her house! Last Saturday she started a new session of swimming lessons. She got done, came over to me, and told me..."Mommy, I have a new friend and she wants to sleep over at my house!" Funny thing is...she didn't know this new friend's name! :) I figured we would find out next Saturday.

Then, tonight I took the kids to McDonald's where there is a playland. They were playing while I was getting the food ready, and when it was time to eat, Hailey said to me "Mommy I met a new friend playing!" I thought that was so good of her to actually talk to a new person! Then, the little girl walked by, and Hailey said "Hi! HI!!! You wanna have a sleepover at my house??? Do you wanna have a sleepover at my house, friend???" All of this was really loud and a few tables got a big laugh out of it (including me). I guess I know who initiated the first talk of a sleepover with her new friend at swimming. :)

No comments: