Wednesday, November 7, 2007

FIRETRUCK!!!

Last night Ryan and Hailey were having a true sibling moment of fighting. I was on the phone, so I asked them to be quiet. Of course they didn't listen, so into two different time-out places they went!!! Then, I heard the famous fighting words....

Hailey : "You are a baby!"
Ryan : "Baby!"
Hailey : "BABY!!!"
Ryan : "BABY!!!!"
Hailey : "BABY BABY BABY!!!"
(this is where it gets REALLY GOOD!)
Ryan : "FIRETRUCK!!!"

Okay...how funny is that!! :) The poor little guy couldn't think of anything else, so called his sister a firetruck! :) Gotta love it! :)

1 comment:

The Tree House said...

I hope you started laughing even though you were on the phone! That is too funny. I got a good laugh and thought about in a year or so we will be in that same situation. They love eachother now but in a year who knows. :)

Miss you guys,
Kris