Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween Day & Night

Well, this is a little late, but at least I am still posting! :) Halloween was of course a FUN, CANDY FILLED day and night for us!! The kids were excited to wear their jammies to their daycare. There they got to do Halloween crafts, paint pumpkins, and even have a swing at the pinata!! :)

Hailey had preschool on Halloween and they had a "Mask Parade" for the parents to come to. I signed up to bring treats (no surprise there) so I made these ghosts for the kids...

Here is Hailey showing off some "moves" during a fun time at preschool, and her in her mask. Sorry for the poor picture, but she started running when she saw me!

After our supper (pumpkin-shaped pizza!!), the kids were ready to get out for trick-or-treating!! First I had to have a picture by the pumpkins we carved the previous night ....

And finally, one action shot of them out and about! :) They had fun, and were finished after about 20 houses! :)

No comments: