Monday, November 5, 2007

New shoes

Remember how fun it was (and still is) to get NEW SHOES?!?!?! BOTH kids needed new shoes that will protect their toes and keep them warm on the fall and winter days when boots are not needed. I have been putting this off, not sure what size to get them or what shoes either. Last night I found a pair for each of them...so today was "New Shoe Monday!"

Hailey surprised me the most last night when she was trying them on. She TIED BOTH of them...with NO HELP...and FAST TOO!!!!!!! She is amazing! :) I looked at her with my mouth open, and she told me "See...I am ready for Kindergarten now Mommy." I guess so little girl! :)

Here are some action shots of her tying her shoes this morning. And one of Ryan... his shoes aren't that special, but he was still happy! :)


No comments: