Monday, October 27, 2008

The New House

Finally....I know....it has taken me a loooong time to get some pictures posted of the new house. Do you want the list of excuses I have told myself the last few days?!?! ;) I will spare you, but know that I have been trying, but never took the time to get this done! Also, when shrinking the pictures today I did notice that things have changed since I took these pictures almost a week ago! More things have been unpacked and put away. So, maybe I will do this again around Thanksgiving or Christmas time to show the improved house! :) Here is a little tour.....

First, the garage (I know my dad will LOVE Chris' workbench area!!), the bench when you come in from the garage (LOVE IT!) and the laundry room (I am so glad to have new a new washer and dryer!).


After that "mud room" area, you see the kitchen!! :) Also the dinette, and finally the living room. You really need to click on these pictures to enlarge them to enjoy how beautiful the woodwork is in here! These rooms are our favorites! We love it!!!


Also on the main floor is my office (this has changed some, and I need a new, brighter picture in there sometime for you to see it really). Then if you go downstairs you see the family room down there. What a difference compared to the old house!!! I don't have a picture of Chris' office, the extra bedroom, or the bathroom as those are still being worked on. :)


Continuing on the main floor, is the master...the bedroom still needs some help with piles of clothes that need to be donated, and pictures hung up. However, we love our bathroom! :)

Upstairs...that is the fun area!! Here is Ryan's room (hey Tim -- isn't it funny that Ryan has Hailey's bookshelf that you made her and also the toy box you made her too!??! :) Don't tell her that!!!). We don't have the animal mounts or anything on the walls yet in his room. But you can get the main idea.

Next is Hailey's room. You will see the wall stickers up in Hailey's room. I made the mistake of having them in her closet, she found them, and came downstairs saying she put some up already!! She got to put the butterflies on the wall by her bed ... all her doing! :) She loves it so that makes me happy!


Here is her walk-in closet and also their monkey bathroom. The bathroom really did turn out CUTE! :)


So, I think that is the majority of it. I know I need to take a final picture of the outside too. Maybe one day this week :) Let me know if I forgot something you would like to see. :) Hope you enjoyed the picture tour.

3 comments:

The Tree House said...

I love the pictures! I wish I had a room like Hailey's when I was little like that. Walk in closet! We can not wait to see it in person!

Love,
Kris

Anonymous said...

Dawn, Everything looks great with all the furniture in the house. I love your kitchen and living room. The windows are GREAT!!!!!!

Enjoy your new home with your family. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Well, it all looks just great, wish it was here.Did Chris get a new garage set, it sure looks nice, and did you or Chris get a new desk. dad