Friday, October 10, 2008

Surprise visit

On Wednesday morning the kids got to wake up to see Grandma Buckhouse...a big surprise to them! She got in late on Tuesday night, and will be here until Sunday. They both were very excited to see her, but were disappointed when they had to go to school.

Wednesday night we had supper and then soccer practice. I also during that time had to run home and get the sprinkler system ready to be winterized. After practice, we went to the new house so the kids could show Grandma their new rooms. It was a BUSY night...but fun.

On Thursday, Grandma B went with to take the kids to school, and then I had to work at the consignment sale. My mom was busy packing, cleaning and shopping! She then picked up the kids and spent the night playing with them while I finished up with the sale for the night. Another busy night for me, but not so much for the kids. They loved it when I got home with new things for them! :)

No comments: