Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Big House

Amazingly we were able to reschedule the trip to the "Big House" to the next weekend (Nov 14-15-16). We all made it there...despite bad roads!! What a great feeling when we were all there inside together for the weekend!! And, it wasn't just my parents, sister and her family. Two of my aunts and my uncle were able to come too! What fun!!!

I think I can safely say that EVERYONE had a great time at the "big house" again this time. We only wish we could have had a little more time there!! The kids all played together so good...no really big fights at all!! And, they LOVED playing outside!! I think the girls went out to play 3 or 4 times on Saturday alone!! Here are some pictures that show all the fun we had.

The girls putting "colored glitter" in their hair. We ALL had to do it!! :) Multiple stops in the hot tub were a MUST! And, coloring and crafts!
The boys taking a little break. Auntie Donna helping Hailey with her pillow. And, Auntie Becky helping Ryan with his. GREAT project Becky!! Thanks so much!

The kids all ready to go out for the first time...and then OUTSIDE! :) Look at how CUTE Sarah is all bundled up to go outside! :)
Of course we had to have a picture of the kids all together...they are growing up too fast!
Here is another one of the kids, and one of our family too.


And, I had to include one last picture of my dad and his sisters. Look at my dad...he said that he was going to smile like Ryan...and DID! :) "CHEEEESE" I know where Ryan gets it from!!! ;)

Dad and Mom...thanks again for the fun weekend! We all had a great time!!

No comments: