Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bikes

Hailey has been very excited about learning to ride her bike without training wheels. Finally on Saturday, Nov 1st, Chris was able to spend a few minutes with her. I think it might take a few sessions, but she is ready and WANTS to learn. I love her attitude regarding sports. She wants to do it ALL! She will try anything and keep going at it. She understands that she has to practice and with practice she gets better. Hailey, I am so proud of you and hope you keep this attitude throughout your whole life. You can do ANYTHING! We love ya! :)


Oh...notice the rims in the background of the first picture? Yeah...that is our VIEW from our driveway. We LOVE IT and Chris has been hiking up there. Pretty cool that we get to hike from our house and see wildlife, etc and still live in city limits! :) We are so fortunate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep at it Hailey and you'll be doing it all by yourself in no time. It looks a lot different than when I was there with all that snow. Let me know when you can do it all by yourself. Love Grandma