Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last, but not least

The last program for the season was at church on Saturday, December 20. They had practice at 10:00 on Saturday, and then their performance was at 5:00. They both did GREAT during the practice and were singing loud enough for me to hear them! Even the director turned around and told me "Hailey has such a beautiful singing voice!" Ahh, proud mommy moment!! :)

Before the performance, I had them pose for a few pictures by the tree. I wanted Ryan to kiss Hailey, but he wanted nothing to do with that! So, finally I told Hailey to kiss Ryan and this is the picture I got!!!


Here is the pretty princess girl!!


And, then I asked Ryan to come and have his picture taken by himself. After a few requests, he finally came and told me "back first" and this is the picture I got. Then, I got him to turn around and got a nice picture again!


Finally it was time to get to the church!!! Look at my pretty angel (for the 3rd year) and my super-cute shepherd!! How cute are they!??!!!


A close-up of Hailey (she is so pretty, if I do say so myself!!).


And, Ryan in his cute outfit too! How adorable can he get?!? :)


And, finally they got to sing!! They both went up there great, and sang their songs so wonderful! We are so proud of them!! What a fun night! The first picture is of Ryan (way to the right side) and the second picture is of Hailey (in the middle).


And, finally a video of them singing!! Excuse the crazy camera movements, but I was trying to actually watch it, and take pictures with my camera too! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hailey and Ryan you look and sing beautiful. Neat angel and shepard outfits. Have a Merry Christmas. We miss you and love you alot. Love Grandma and Papa