Monday, January 19, 2009

It's that time of year....

time for GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hailey is a daisy this year and this year they decided to let the little girls sell cookies too! So, yesterday Hailey and I were able to go walk around the neighborhood and meet some people and sell cookies. It was 60 (yes...SIXTY DEGREES ABOVE ZERO) outside. I don't know if there will ever be another year that we can say she got to sell cookies while not wearing a coat, and riding on her scooter! :) She actually LOVED going and asking people and wanted to do more, but we had to stop (I don't want to have to deliver TONS of cookies!). We were also talking about bringing the cookies and collecting the money, and Hailey thought she should get to keep all the money! :) I wish! :) She is growing up too fast!

No comments: