Ryan has been busy trying to learn things...since he hears Hailey repeating things, asking how to spell words, etc. I was excited when he finally got our phone number down last weekend. It used to be 6555-8820. He couldn't get rid of that last "5"! :) Finally he got it!
Then he moved onto his name. At the cabin, he told me he knew how to spell his name. So, being the good mommy I am, I asked him "how?" To which he responded :
"R - O - T - N"
Oh my goodness....If that doesn't make you laugh! :) I told him he was EXACTLY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
The next night, he wanted to try it again. This time he told me
"R - T - Y - N"
LOL! Right on again, in my opinion, but getting closer! :)
Finally a few nights ago, we tried it again. I was anxiously awaiting what would come out of is mouth, but this time it was right :
"R - Y - A - N"
Way to go Rotten...oh...sorry...Ryan :)
2 comments:
Good job Ryan, Grandma and Papa are very proud of you.
Love you, Papa and Grandma
Keep up the good work Ryan! CJ has an easy name to spell but we are starting to work on Christopher now. Pretty soon you will be writing your own name. You are growing up way too fast! :)
Post a Comment