Within the last week, I have had conferences for both kids. Ryan's were too eventful (thank goodness) as he will be in preschool again next year. He is doing great...really knows his numbers and letters, and plays well with the others. Oh...and he is FUNNY too! :)
Hailey's conferences were yesterday and they went well too. It is fun to see her work. She is really sounding words out (bunny was just bune in a book she made...I love that stuff!) and reading and writing great. She is reading at the level she should be at the end of the year so is a little ahead of the curve right now. No complaints or worries about her. We are so thankful we waited until this year to send her to kindergarten. She LOVES everything about school and is doing so well. The only problem I have....she is going to be a 1st grader soon! NO!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment