I thought I would include some fun videos of the kids at swimming lessons too. Here is Ryan doing bobs....I love that he is doing these so good and so many right now. He isn't afraid of bobs! :)
This next video of Ryan means a lot to me. For some reason Ryan has been very afraid of the "noodles" they use during swimming lessons. Most nights he would get out of the water and make up some excuse so he didn't have to use them. So, when you watch the video, know how PROUD I am of him for getting over his fear and using the noodle. AND, he is even floating on his back and doing his "zip - T - down" with his arms. Great job buddy!!
And, one last video of Ryan jumping at the end of his lesson. He loves trying to splash the teachers!!!
Onto Hailey....she started doing this "dolphin flip thing" in the water when she was waiting for the teacher. I did get it on video a little, but it is even better in person! :) She is just crazy!!! and I think she is part fish!! :)
Here is Hailey jumping from the lifeguard stand. The first time she didn't want to do it...then after that she was upset when it was done! :)
And, one final video of Hailey. The one I am the MOST PROUD about...and if you are like me, you will want to play it over and over and over again. It is so fun to watch!! Here is Hailey diving. She is either HIT or MISS on diving. Either they are beautiful (like the one in the video) or they are belly-flops! :) But, when she does get it, they are sure fun to watch. Let me know what you think! :)
No more swimming until June (for Ryan only). I don't know where I will take Hailey for summer swimming yet. There has to be someplace out there that she can go. I would prefer outside, but I think we might need to look to the colleges again since she is getting better! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment