Last week Hailey got out at noon on Wed, Thurs, and Fri (so we could have conferences with the teachers!). On Friday, she got to spend the afternoon with Grandma Pilcher. They got to go out to eat (Taco Bell...yum!), and then went home and made Easter cookies. It was the perfect, rainy, cold, snowy day for it too! Hailey cut out all the cookies with the cookie cutters herself and at the end was even rolling the dough out as well. I love the second picture below with the flour on her face. How cute is that!! :)
Later that night, after supper, the kids and I helped Doug and Doran decorate the cookies. I think I was into the "BRIGHT" easter colors when I mixed the frosting...but they look great now! :) Both Hailey and Ryan had a great time decorating cookies again. Ryan even was at the table the whole time we did it too! I couldn't believe it. Of course I think he only did 4-5 cookies, and used enough sprinkles for at least 20 cookies, but he had fun! :) Hey Tim, he made you a special one....with TONS of sprinkles! :)
One word for these...............YUM!






No comments:
Post a Comment