Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

Last night we spent time decorating the Gingerbread houses!! This year we changed things a little. Instead of just one big house that both kids work on, I got a set of these little houses (5 of them...but one didn't want to break apart nicely so we threw that one away). The kids LOVED having their own to decorate...and TWO of them too! ;) And, they did turn out very nice! Each kid got their own bag of frosting and they shared the candy. Hailey took her time on hers...and Ryan asked Daddy for help! :) They really are cute and would recommend these little ones to others as well. I decorated the tree in the middle of the last picture. Cute, but next year I think I will skip because it was more fun with the kids! :) Now we get to see these for the next few weeks...goodie! :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The houses looked great. You all did a great job. mom