Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ryan's new favorite book

So, we went and did a little shopping last night after supper. We went to the mall so that Hailey could use HER OWN MONEY to buy a pair of panties for her Build-A-Bear Princess (she threw a fit when I wouldn't buy them for her when she was making the bear, but liked the idea that she could use her own money to buy them!!). That was a lot of fun watching her buy something!! :)

We also went to Big Bear (sporting goods store in town) for Chris to look at a few things. While there, Ryan got a new book....leave it to him to want his OWN COPY of the MT Hunting Regulations!!!!!!!!!! =D He was so excited for his "Deer Book" and wouldn't let anyone touch it. After bath time, it was time for a book and then bed, and Ryan of course wanted to read his "deer book"!!! He sat down by himself and started to go through it. He even wanted it in bed with him!

I have said this before, but examples like this make it true.........

I AM IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Tree House said...

Wish I could have been there to see Hailey buy her Princess a little something. I bet she thought she was so old buying that. I can see the look on her face.

You are in big trouble if his favorite book is a hunting book. I bet his father was very very proud of that one. :)