Monday, October 1, 2007

Two "1st" for Ryan

Sunday was a BIG day for Ryan!!!!!! First, he was napping and Chris was in the basement starting a movie for Hailey and her friend when he heard "Daddy...I'm up from my nap!!" He turned around and Ryan was STANDING THERE! Ryan is still in his crib...so interesting that he was out! :) Chris came upstairs, and Ryan told him "Me climb out of my crib all by myself. Me show you!" He was so proud of himself!! The little stinker did it again this morning too...and showed Hailey and I how he did it as well. I am surprised it took him this long to do it!! :)

His second "1st" of the day is a HUGE ONE!!!!!! The boy went pee on the potty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a great moment...and one that probably won't happen again for weeks or months, but it was his FIRST time actually going!!!! We were very proud of him...and he was quite proud of himself too! :) I hope he wants to do that again soon :)

My baby is growing up.... :(

1 comment:

The Tree House said...

Good job Ryan! Good thing you have the bed on order. :) He is getting so big. I can not believe he will be 3.

Nice hair for Hailey too! Have to love the pink. :)