Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow update

What a crazy weekend!!! IT IS STILL SNOWING!!!!! We have over a foot...not sure how much yet...and it is still going strong. They said another 3-5" today and then 1" more tonight and then we will be done. Red Lodge has to be over 4 ft by now!! Hailey is excited...she wants to start skiing!! :) I am just picturing the nice mess we will have on Friday and Saturday when we are moving at it is 65 outside again! Messy!

Yesterday the kids went outside to play in the snow and build a snowman. They were both so excited to make snow angels. Look at the picture closely...Ryan is ready to throw a snowball too. Thankfully he isn't a good aim and missed Hailey! :) Then they played on the swingset too. Finally a picture of their snowman. Isn't he cute?!?

Yesterday (Saturday) the roads weren't too bad to drive in...until night. But over night we got MORE SNOW and this is the morning view of the back yard. Look at Hunter...poor dog...cannot hardly walk in it!!

I am sure more pictures will come!

1 comment:

The Tree House said...

I still can't believe you have that much snow. I am sure they kids had a great time playing in it. I can't wait for Hanna and CJ to be able to play in the snow. Actually excited about winter. :)

Talk with you soon,
Kris