On Tuesday night (10/28) Chris was off hunting so the kids and I decided to try the fall / leaf pictures again (well, I decided to do it since it was really nice outside and I still wanted the pictures and they went along with it since I promised them they could play after them ;). What a difference!! Hailey was posing all over...doing whatever I asked. Ryan took a little more direction, but I am happy I got a few pictures ;)
Here is Hailey doing one of her favorite things right now...the monkey bars! I think she probably goes across them as many times as she can each and every recess!! She is getting very strong arms now too!! :) She is very proud considering she couldn't do them at all at the beginning of the year.
1 comment:
Wonderful pictures of the kids. Hailey you are getting so big and strong. Grandma would like a picture of you two. Love Grandma
Post a Comment