Friday, January 30, 2009
What a girl!
Last night was the final night of swimming lessons for January. We were talking in the car how Hailey is at level 3 and Ryan is at level 1 (there are 6 levels total and kids cannot start level 1 until they are 4 years old). I tried to tell them how they have to stay at the same level for quite some time before they move on. Hailey said she wanted to go to level 4, but I really wasn't expecting anything from her. She is one of the smallest in level 3 right now, so I didn't think she was ready for level 4. Ryan was doing great in level 1 and I thought he would probably move on to level 2. Was I surprised when....Hailey advanced to level 4 and Ryan is staying in level 1!!! I was so excited and proud of Hailey. LEVEL FOUR!! NO WAY! She is going to be swimming in the 12 ft deep end of the pool the whole time now! OMG! The girl also found out that she LOVES to swim to the bottom too! :) I am so excited (and nervous), but know she will do great! For Ryan...well....he needs to work on his front float a little bit more, and I do think that the teachers in his class wanted him around for another month! :) Both girl teachers LOVED him....and he LOVED the attention too :) Oh my little fishes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Hailey!! Yeah, Ryan will have fun staying in that level and getting to be an even better swimmer.
Wow,Now she will really have to teach Papa how to swim. Way to go Hailey, and Ryan, keep up the good work and you'll be in level 2 next time.
Pap and I are really proud of both of you.
Love Papa and Grandma Buckhouse
Post a Comment