Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy place

Wow...I think June is the time for visitors here in Billings!! I was able to have a surprise visit from my good friend Amy on Wed, June 17th. I haven't saw Amy since my wedding....so the visit was long over due, and we only had a couple of hours to visit, but it was wonderful!! :)

Then, yesterday my friend Laurie from college was driving through Billings (from WI to Bozeman) and stopped to see us. We haven't saw each other since 1998!! It was fun to meet her CUTE little boys and her husband too! :) She has such a wonderful family, but I so wish they were closer. Ryan and Blake got along so great and Ryan keeps asking for them to come back!! And, Hailey loved little Eric too. :)

Last night Matt was here too for a few hours on his way back to Rochester. I tell ya, it is BUSY HERE!! And, it doesn't end there. On Wednesday 7/1, Kris, Eric, Hanna and CJ will be here for a couple days. I cannot tell you how excited the kids are for that one (and ME TOO!). Then, the guys from Rochester fly (and some drive) out for the hiking/fishing trip in Red Lodge. Then, the Smoley family will be here sometime after that. Then.....well.....who knows!! :) Who will be next??! Let us know if YOU will be coming for a visit too :)

No comments: