So, I would have bet money that Hailey would be the first one to go on sleepover at a friend's house. It isn't like she doesn't want to. However, Ryan's friend McKenna wanted him to sleep over on Saturday night (6/13) and he wanted to go...so we let him! :) Hailey, of course, was NOT PLEASED with this. However, I was able to deal with her since she had a birthday party at the Reef (waterpark) AND a tea party with friends on Sunday and Ryan didn't have anything. And, I think she was pleasantly surprised how much fun she had being the only kid home! :) We made cookies, played a lot of games, went for a bike ride/walk, and goofed off! :) She even told me that she liked it when Ryan was gone :)
OH...and Ryan had a lot of fun too! :) He made it through the night and enjoyed his time at their house. In fact, I think he wanted to stay longer! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment